Poems from Idle Moments

6.21.2004

Same Girl, After the Storm

Proem? Feeling, Fleeting, Pun,
On, Monday I am down
Humpy-Hump, Blam, me, Bang!
You, Zing, Zang, Do, Damn!

keyboard bleeds on-screen ink:
Thumps Veiny-Bloodwork Vague Poem
I talk to myself and Wham!:

I love you little
I love you alot
I love you when it matters
I love you when it does not

I love you not
little by little
alot matters
when love does not
love
oh i still
(I supposed I was ranting
but maybe I'm not,
my poetry is more than this
when it matters not,
but now when it matters,
it is not alot

If you have read this far you
know what i feel i'm just
typing away imagining things
[i'm smiling at myself by this point]
cheapening my art with some fancy act
and let use some common verbs
that I thought I will never
regard as worth anything but conversant)

(( so hail to them words that are so common

How many downright mushy poems do I have about you
that uses common words?
I supposed just this one. ))

Humpy-Hump, Blam, me, Bang,
You, Zing, Zhang, Do, Damn!
However incoherent and ugly and verb-cheap,
and asdfakiowerqjkl whatever
this work will still make sense
because I love you still.
[the last few words are the hardest to write]
i love you still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home